Monday, February 23, 2009

My Mid-Winter Vacation

During, my Mid-Winter vacation, I had an okay vacation. To me I think the break went too fast. I wanted to have a longer vacation because I was not ready to go back to school. I would of rather wanted our vacation to be at least 2 or 3 weeks long. It would of been better for me. Moreover, I would of also had more time to do my homework. The best thing I did over my vacation was to see my 2 nephews and 1 splet over. The one who sleot was Joseph and he went home the next day. To add on, I got to see my other nephew angel the next day. One thing that I wish I could have done was go see my father in Ohio. Well I get to do the same thing as always because I always have time to do what I usually get to do. Now that I am back in school, I look forward to keeping my grades up and dont get lower than an 85% as my average score in any of my classes. Finally, the most that I miss about being in school was my friends and doing a little bit of classwork.

No comments: