Thursday, February 5, 2009

Malcolm X

Today during class I was learning about Malcolm X and how he felt about the "KKK." During class, I learned that when he was 13 the Kkk killed his father. The killed his father by putting him on a train track and they ran over him. I also learned that he went to prison for 8 to 10 years. While he was in prison some man named Elisha was trying to teach and get through his head that White People are not good people at all adn that you should help them. I also learned that Malcolm X did not think that the Black people were treated fairly. H ethought it was wrong the way they treated the Black People. Moreover, I also learned that Malcolm X called himself Malcolm X because his father did not know hi slast name either. So as far he is concerned that is his name. Additionally, I learned that they were given white people name and they couldn't use there own name. They couldn't use they're own name because they were taken away. The Kkk is the "Ku Klux Klan." Finally, I also learned that the Malcolm X felt that the KKK was wrong. I also think that he thinks that there was no reason for it. They hung the Black People. Malcolm X thought that the KKK were all cowards because they could never come one by themselves that they always have to come in groups.

1 comment:

Jentley said...

Very insightful response! Work on using paragraphs to separate your topics and add organization to your essay.