Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The ELA Test ! Day One !

Wow ! The ELA was today. To take the test they gave us 2 hours. For me that was enough time for me to take the test. Moreover, many of my classmates finished under 1 hour . Furthermore, I was surprised when people finished under an 1 hour because it was like that they did not really care and they were just rushing through the test so the can get it over it. But, the test was okay. It took me about 1:30 just to finish the test. I was the last one that everyone was waiting for to finish the test.


The ELA test was not all that hard and I am not going to say it was easy. The test was okay for me. Many people thought that the test was easy, but that was from there point of view. The test that I took was multiple choice.To add on, while I was taking the test I was not nervous at all. Well at the beginning, I was a little bit because I was thinking that I was not going to pass and that I was going to fail. Moreover, once of I thought that I was going to fail, I started thinking positive instead of negative. I thought positive because if i kept on thinking negative, I would of probably got many answers wrong.

While I was getting to the end the test, I got confused with 2 questions. Even though, the test had 28 questions, but only 2 was not multiple choice. Those 2 questions got me confused. Once it got me confused I started getting frustrated and I stopped doing the test for 10 minutes. Then I started to re-read the question to see if I understand it. After that, I started to understand it. Once, I started understanding it I was not confused at all. Finally, once I finished the test, I had confident on myself and I told myself that I am going to pass.

No comments: