Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why do I have to think about a Career now?

     Well I am thinking about careers now so when I get to college I would already know what I would want to do.  Also, I am thinking about the careers now so I could already know what would I be studying about. It is important because once I get to university I would know what we need to study about so I could become professionals. I think this project will help me a lot. Moreover, it will be helping me a lot because I am already thinking about what I want to do when I get older. Furthermore, this is helping me a lot because I want to have a better future. I want to be better than my mother. Additionally, I would like to help my family and be better than what they are doing. I already have been thinking about my future. As my future I would like to be a business women,  work in a Company or  Manage money. Finally, I started thinking about my future so I would know what to study and so I could be a better person than my mother in what she has done.

No comments: