Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Reflection-Renzulli

    The type of careers that I like is Managing Money. I am into this career because I manage my mothers money sometimes when she wants me to manage it. Also, I like this topic because it has to do with math because it is with money. Another, topic that I like is work in a Company. I would like to do this because I would like to work in a office. Moreover, I would like to work in a Company because I would like to have an office and do what ever they tell me to do. The last career I would like to do is be a Doctor. I am interested being a Doctor because I would like to help people who ever needs help.

   I was surprised about what I read in my profile. For example, Linda also has specific preferred instructional styles. Learning or instructional styles are the ways students like to learn and the strategies parents and teachers use to help them learn. Linda has very clearly defined learning preferences. Her preferred instructional style is through peer tutoring that happens when a student or friend who knows a good deal about something helps or works with her to really understand the topic or material being studied in school. 

   Somethings that I read about that I already knew was that I wanted to help people like being a Doctor. Also, that I enjoy working in groups and discussing with students about the class work. Finally, starting a business of my own. I already knew that I wanted to do these things.

No comments: